Friday, January 1, 2010

A Toast to 2010



Happy New Year! I had a hard time deciding what to write about today. I’ve already talked about resolutions, (I only have one, and it’s a biggie), so that’s done. I thought about other ways that we celebrate new beginnings and decided I’d make a toast. We make toasts at weddings, retirement parties, and other celebrations. 2010 is another beginning, so here’s my toast:

May the number of checks you have to re-write with the correct year be few.

May the lines you stand in at the bank, grocery store and government offices move quickly.

May your children learn to value you and treat you as the saint you are.

May the weather cooperate with your days off and vacation plans.

May your needs be always within reach.

May your wishes and dreams become realities.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment