Saturday, March 15, 2014

RONE Award Nomination

          Last week one of my publishers notified me that The Calico Heart, the first book in the Stitching Post series, was nominated for a RONE award. RONE stands for Reward of Novel Excellence, and the books are selected from among those read and reviewed by the staff at InD’tale Magazine. 
          Today I received a facebook message from a staff member at InD’tale, asking for my email address so that she could send my nominee badge. Of course I responded right away, and I’m so proud to display it here! What a great honor! My co-author and I are so thrilled, and we’ll be asking all of you to vote, starting next Monday. I’ll have all the details here, as well as on my Facebook page.
          As for my week:
Sewing/crafting - I haven’t managed to do any sewing, except at my bi-weekly hat group. On Wednesday I went to another card-making session at Christi Waite’s home. Here are the cards I made there.
Reading - other than a few minutes here and there on my phone, I haven’t had a chance to sit and read! Still working on RT Wolfe’s Savage Deception. So many books, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment