Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sticky Note Fever


Goodness! It’s been over a week since I last posted, and I want to get back into the habit of returning here weekly. I’ve been working on sewing more bags, but I want to share some of the goodies I’ve sent out in some of them. These are little post-it note folders, made from scrapbooking cardstock. A friend of mind had one and showed it to us at our Crazy Crop scrapbooking club. I’m always on the lookout for unique promo items so I asked if I could make a pattern from hers and then I went home and copied it, using materials I had sitting around the house. I had stickers with my name and website, so I added those. I’m pretty happy with the way they turned out! 

Materials needed: scrapbooking cardstock, 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes

Directions: cut cardstock into strips 3.25 inches by 8.5 inches. Place the sticky note pad on the center of the strip, but don't attach yet. Trace around the note pad, remove, and then fold on the lines. Place the pad on the strip again and make another crease to make the top cover. Attach the pad to the cardstock strip (I like to use double-sided tape). Attach a velcro dot for the closure. 

It's still my plan to fill a few goodie bags and send them out, but I'll need more stuff to put in them.  Guess I'll have to keep working on swag!

2 comments: