Friday, February 18, 2011

I Think I Can ...

Gotta blog. Gotta blog.

I feel like a zombie. I go to work, I come home, I write, and I play my computer games. And then I try to sleep. It is a very busy semester for me. Sometimes I wonder if I bit off more than I can chew.

I have a mom who needs help, grandkids I want to see, and a husband who doesn’t complain much but does like attention one in a while. How am I going to get it all done? My bathroom and bedroom look like pig sties (I’ve never actually seen a pig sty, but I imagine it wouldn’t look any better than those two rooms in my house), and I can’t stop throwing chocolate down my throat, which is a sign I am stressed.

I need help. I need sleep. I need a Sugar Daddy.

But I think all the Sugar Daddies are taken. So I’m going to close this post and go to bed, hoping against hope that when I get up tomorrow, somehow my bathroom floor will be swept and mopped, my clothes will be put away, and all my papers will be graded.

Of course, after I see all that, I’ll have to wake up and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment