Monday, October 12, 2015

New Releases!

I’ve had an absolutely awesome weekend! On Friday, I went to Kalamazoo, MI for the first-ever Great Lakes Book Bash. What a nice event! There were actually more readers than authors, so it wasn’t like we were all trying to sell to each other. I’ll have to post pictures later.
One of the highlights for me came in the evening when I discovered that I had TWO new releases! Two Tutor Doves was released late Friday night, and my Christmas Collection was released late Saturday. I haven’t been diligent about posting my new releases here, so I’m doing this now!
Here’s the gorgeous cover for Two Tutor Doves, which is the sequel to The Partridge and the Peartree. This is what it’s about:
Robert Townley prides himself as an efficient and indispensible valet to Phillip, Duke of Bartlett. But when Robert is coerced into teaching the poor children at the duchess' chapel school, he’s out of his element. Thankfully, he has assistance from some of the other servants, including the prickly Miss Brown.
Jeanne Brown is lady’s maid to the Duchess of Bartlett. She loves working with the children but can’t abide Robert’s lofty attitude toward them. She’d love to put him in his place — but she needs her job.
When the duchess decides to hold the school’s Christmas party in her home, Robert and Jeanne must put aside their differences and work together to ensure that the holiday celebration goes off without a hitch. Will they be able to endure the partnership, or will their sparks ignite something more?


And here is the elegant cover for my Christmas Collection – four of my Christmas books all in one ebook file! I’m so excited, and I hope people like it.
Happy holiday reading!

Two Tutor Doves can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and other ebook outlets.

The Patricia Kiyono Christmas Collection is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and other ebook outlets.

(Click on the ebook vendor to purchase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment