Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!



We're having a quiet Christmas this year. Our older daughter and her family are in South Dakota for the week, spending time with their other grandparents and family there. We'll have all of our kids and grandkids here later in the week when they get back.

So I'm taking my time, cleaning out one area of the house at a time, and getting out my decorations, and making gifts. But I wanted to wish every one a happy, blessed Christmas. May this holiday be one of magical memories, wherever you may be.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad we didn't have to travel more than 1/2 hour this Christmas and could spend more time decorating. I found ornaments and wall decorations that I haven't seen in years (too busy/too tired to haul everything out when we were leaving). Merry Christmas, Patty, to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete